BGSC Player Guidelines and Responsibilities
While at Training:
• All BGSC Players must wear their BGSC Training Kit to every training Session.
• Training Kit - White Training Top, Orange Shorts, White Socks
• Players should arrive 5-10 minutes early and be ready to start training on time.
• Players arriving late should show up dressed and ready to start immediately upon arrival.
• Cleats, shin guards, socks, already on.
• EVERY player must bring a properly inflated ball to every training session. If you need a pump, please ask
your Coach to borrow one.
• Bring plenty of fluids to every soccer event, even if it is not hot! Hydration is key for soccer players at every level.
• Players should be focused and ready to get better while they are at training.
While at Games:
• Players are to wear the BGSC Game Kit to every Game.
• Game Uniform - Orange Jersey, Orange Shorts, White Socks
• Players MUST bring their training shirt to EVERY game. This will be used in case there is a color conflict, or for other unforeseen circumstances.
• Players are to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. Players who may be late are asked
to notify the coach immediately upon knowing they will be late.
• When not in the game, players will be watching the game and staying engaged.
Coaches will make a lot of coaching points to players while they are off the field showing them examples from the game.
*Players will be respectful to their teammates, referees, opponents, and spectators.*