BGSC Parental Guidelines and Responsibilities
While at Training:
• BGSC Coaches are hard at work providing a training atmosphere that is most beneficial for our players while at training.
• Parents are asked to refrain from approaching the coaching staff during this valuable time that our coaching staff has to work with the players.
• If you have questions/concerns that you would like to address with our coaching staff, please do so before training starts,
or after the players have been dismissed from training. Approaching a coach during training takes away time being used to better our players.
• Please refrain from lining the training fields (standing along field) during training.
While at Games:
• Parents must remain on opposite side of field from the player's benches.
• Please, NO COACHING from the sidelines. This is what the coaches are for.
Refrain from giving any type of instruction (Kick it! Pressure! Boot it! etc..) You may be telling the players the opposite
of what we may be coaching them to do. Please leave the coaching and instruction to the BGSC Coaching Staff.
• Positive words of encouragement are strongly recommended. (Well done Johnny! Keep it up! etc.)
• All Parents should be respectful of the referee, opponents (players, coaches, and fans), as well as our own team.
• If you have an issue with a coaching decision one of the BGSC Coaching Staff has made,
we ask that you wait 24 hours before discussing this concern with the relative coach.
DO NOT approach a coach before, during, or after a game with a concern you may have.
• Please keep all lines of communication open with your coach. This way we can all work together
to ensure your players are having the most positive experience as possible while playing for BGSC.
Thank you for your cooperation on all of the items above. Our players are fortunate to have such a supportive group of parents cheering them on throughout their playing. Through everyone working together, we can continue to provide our players with the best soccer experience available!